Sunday, January 19, 2020

Happy Birthday - Always Fun Challenge #146

Monday January 20, 2020

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is 
USE YOUR FAVORITE STAMP



So since I love flowers and I used a similar stamp set last week I thought what the heck it's flowers and so a favorite and this is a new way of using. Fussy cutting the flowers out and stamping the leaves but not coloring them. This stamp set is from Simon Says. The happy birthday is from Paper Trey ink. I have always loved this stamps and this large HB is awesome. I colored the flowers with copics, fussy cut out. I used Stampin up green ink and stamped the leaves. They are hard to see but you get that something is there. I then stamped the sentiment on the orange card stock and added to the green card stock. I added this to the card front with some foam dots. I added the flowers and behind the top and bottom areas I added foam dots but the part under the sentiment is adhered straight down to the card front. I finished with some Sequins and Nuvo drops and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 422-423 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #254 - occasions 
As you like it - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #158 - winter/spring
Polkadoodles wk. 3 - anything goes

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love the warm colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome card and congrats on your win at Watercooler Wednesday!

Anne said...

Very pretty card, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge - good luck!
Anne x

Renate said...

Beautiful card Billy, I love the coloring
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun
Renate DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Billie. Your creativity is such a breath of fresh air. Thanks for playing along with us. Hope you're having an awesome week.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com