Friday, January 10, 2020

Hip Hip, Hooray! - Colour Crazy Challenge #51

Friday January 10, 2020

We're back from our little time off at Colour Crazy. So I hope you're ready to start playing along with our challenges. Maybe you got new goodies to use.. 
I am getting use to writing 2020.. how about you?  I know when I worked it took some time to write the correct year. But since I am retired pretty much just write it when I am posting it's simple.

Today we have a new challenge over at 
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES.. just make sure it's colored and not digital colored.



        Our sponsor is Digi Doodles.. I used the image Penelope Party Girl

This is Penelope.  I colored her with copics. I used Simon says rectangel die and I added her to a scrap of green card stock then to a piece of My minds eye dp. I added some folded ribbons along the side. I stamped the Simon says sentiment. I went over her balloons, bow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
A gem of a challenge wk. 1 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #121 - anything goes
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Make my Monday #113 - anything but square
Try it on Tuesday - what a cutie, make someone smile
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #253 - anything goes/feminine

11 comments:

Lisa J said...

Hi Billie. Gorgeous card! Please share in the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group where we have an Anything Goes Challenge you can enter. Lisa DDS DT https://www.facebook.com/groups/digidoodlestudios/

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie what a fun card and great colors.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Billie, what a terrific birthday card you've created using Penelope! I love the colouring you've done with your Copics. The background patterned paper and bright-coloured folded ribbons along the side finish your card up beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Cath Wilson said...

I seem to have come across a lot of people using this image. Very nicely coloured with her balloons...a lovely card.
Thank you for sharing with Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Mrs.B said...

This is so feminine and cute, it's a great image and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! It makes me smile!!! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Rosie said...

A fanastic make

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Dawn T said...

Super adorable card. So feminine. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday
Dawn T ~ DT

Basslady said...

a very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany ,
Silvi

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a happy card! Love your wonderful coloring. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
Mary