Tuesday, January 14, 2020

You know how to make me smile - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday January 14, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using this sweet boy.. Henry day dreaming. He's thinking of you and day dreaming.. I colored the image with copics. I used Simon says wonky die. I added him to a piece of blue card stock. I added My favorite things sentiment. (notice his levis.. I used a scrap piece of levi material and added some copic 0 - colorless and after I colored the levis and nothing else I laid the dampened levi material on the image and removed. It removes some of the ink leaving a levi texture look..) I like this thinking of you card / Valentine card.. To a special grandchild, friend. 


Challenges:
Love to scrap #129- anything goes
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 2 - anything goes
The paper funday #13 - anything goes / opt. friendship
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #463 - no dp
Penny's paper crafty #462 - anything goes
Creative fingers #177 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - thinking of you

9 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Such a cute image and wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna-DT Member

Lisa Lynn said...

This just makes me smile seeing such a happy card. Your grass is awesome.

Darlene said...

Awwwwwww what a cutie ... love this card Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

super cute AND adorable! thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Petra-loves-paper said...

He sure makes me smile, lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

Monika Reeck said...

ah litle boy so sweet
and I love that sentiment too Billie
lovely CAS card Billie
hugs
Monika

Vicki said...

This is adorable! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafter's "Thinking of You" Challenge.

Julie said...

Super sweet card and Ive said that to my kids many times
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!
LOVE your image, colouring and sentiment, the wonky stitching is a great frame too!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)