Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I can't believe your birthday - Do-Al (l) Creative #37

Wednesday January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR... I HOPE YOUR YEAR IS FULL OF BLESSINGS.

We are back with our monthly challenge at 

Our theme this months is 3 OF A KIND..


We have a sponsor Swedish Housecrafts
This is my card.. I used three birds from Simon Says, 3 Stampin Up punched flowers, 3 in red 3 in rust color. The branch is from Altenew.. I used Ranger ink and my cloud and ground template. The sentiment is from My favorite things. I added bling to the flower centers. The birds were colored with Copics and then I went over the birds with Spectrum Noir brush. 

Challenges:
Make my Monday #112 - a female birthday
Paper craft challenge #53 - anything goes
Jan's digi #4 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #110 - anything goes
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes



7 comments:

Lisa J said...

Hi Billie. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Billie! Your little birds are darling in that beautiful scene with clouds and hills! It's a delightfully happy creation! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jan Mahew said...

Hello Billie, Your card makes me long for spring! Beautiful sponging of clouds and hillside. The flowers add color and texture! Thank you for sharing your spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Happy Crafting! Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

What a sweet card Billie ♥
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread.
Hugs from Elin ♥

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Thank you for sharing your card at Make My Monday! I love the little birds!

I hope you'll play along again when we have our next challenge.

Your Doodle Pal,

Janeen from the Make My Monday design team
You can view my blog at:
https://www.demidoodle.com

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Anja said...

What a sweet card :)
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Anja