Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Merry Christmas Catch the bug - Holiday Critters Chaos Day 5

Wednesday December 18, 2019

Today is DAY 5 of our Holiday Critter Chaos over at 

Our theme is
HUMOR + USING A CRITTER AND CHRISTMAS


I chose to use the image Block reindeer image. I loved the funny fun look on their faces. This made me laugh.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things die and backed on a scrap of red. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #33 - anything goes
Crafting by design - Dec. anything goes
QKR stampeded #376 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's #468 - Christmas / word Merry
Lil patch of crafty friends #120 - anything goes


2 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute and fun card! Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

These reindeer are adorable. Perfect die for them.