Friday, December 27, 2019

Refresh, Renew, Revive - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday December 27, 2019

Hello.. I hope you had a great holiday / Christmas.. and you got to be with loved ones and relax and enjoy.. It was real quiet here.. I hate when family live so far away.. 
It's Bugaboo Free Friday time.. 
Check out the design teams creations over at 

This is PD relaxing.. I stamped the background using Stampin up ink and Simon Says leaf images. I colored the image with copics. I stamped the Club scrap sentiment and used My favorite things stitch die. I found this scrap of paper that worked great with the image. This is my motto for 2020.. 

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Dec. - designer papers
As you like it - fav. die and why? (stitch dies- I like the added interest it gives to the card without taking away from the image)
Allsorts wk. 551/2 anything goes
Sweet stampin- new year
Lemon shortbread #108 - anything goes 
Paper craft challenge #53 - anything goes
QKR #378 - anything goes




7 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet and colourful creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

A Great card for new year, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxxx

Furrbster said...

This is great,

Hugz Tinz

Linby said...

This is just so sweet! Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable. Love the colors.

Brenda said...

Love this Billie-what a great mantra for the new year. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Mummylade said...

Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!