Saturday, December 14, 2019

Thanks for always - Do-Al (l) Creative #36

Sunday December 15, 2019

It's mid month reminder time for our challenge over at

The theme is SHABBY CHIC / VINTAGE


Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons


Ok since I don't care for Shabby chic.. I tried to go more for a vintage look.. I have these awesome Penny Black stickers.. That's what the flower print is. I added this to a piece of blue card stock. I added a sticker scallop trim under the flowers. I didn't like the bland blue so I used Ranger inks and went around the edges. I then added some Petloo flowers and I stamped the sentiment on vellum and heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment in gold. I added this to the card. I love the ribbon cloth flowers they are so pretty. I also added a antique color brad to the center of the flower.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Dec. - designer papers
Crafty creations #404 - anything goes
Crafting by design - Dec. anything goes
Cute card Thursday #612 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 50 - anything goes

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great embossing and flowers on your beautiful card.

flossbite said...

Great make! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck! And Happy New Year!