Tuesday, December 17, 2019

String up the lights Catch the bug - Holiday Critters Chaos Day 4

Tuesday December 17, 2019

Today is Day 4 of our Holiday Critter Chaos over at 

Our theme today is
BINGO +  Using a critter and Christmas

This is the New release image called Christmas mouse light.. I chose the row.. Tree / Free (stencil) / Ribbon.. I started by using the Newton's nook stencil and I took texture paste and some Simon says glitter and mixed together and created the background. I set it aside to dry. I used Paper trey ink tree and DCWV paper and cut out the tree. I used Lil inker bow and added to the tree top. I used some gold ribbon around the tree and some sequins. I then colored the image with copics. I used glitter on the light center and Spectrum noir sparkle on the bulb. I fussy cut this out. I stamped the PTI sentiment and heat embossed. I used a banner die. I then added all images to the dried base. 

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Dec. - designer papers
Crafty animals #33 - anything goes
Crafting by design - Dec. anything goes
Cute card Thursday #612 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's #468 - Christmas / word Merry


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that tree is awesome with all your decorations. Great glitter and coloring.