Thursday, October 01, 2026

Cardz 4 Galz #286 - happy birthday

Thursday October 1, 2026

Wow October already.. How time flies

We have a new challenge over at


Theme:  Easel card




I wanted to make a different kind of easel card so I of course went to You Tube.
this is the card I made. Using Stampin up card stock, Basic Grey designer papers. The embossed piece is Cuttlebug embossing folder and swiped Ranger ink over it to tone down the orange of the cardstock. I used Spellbinder die to cut out the front pieces and Stampin up dragonfly and colored it with copics.



With the card open in the easel position I thought the inside needed something so using the same Basic Grey pad I chose this foliage print that I thought went with the dragonfly image.  You really don't want to see the sentiment on the inside so this made a better view.. I do think if I make it again I would put the stop strip higher up so the card would be open more to enjoy the inside piece.  The back of the card I put a white piece to add your greeting to.. I didn't think you needed a picture of that. 
This was a fun card to create..  Thank goodness for YT

Challenges:

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

Billie, this is such a wonderful card! I love the way it folds, and the autumn colors on the outside and the inside are so perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!