Tuesday July 21. 2026
Hello
Late in posting .. oops
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: summer theme
Again,,,, I made this over at my friends house who is a Stampin up rep. This was so much fun to create and love the little Faris wheel colors. Lots of die cutting but so worth it. All products are Stampin Up.
I like the arch design and layers. Lot's of fun to make.
Allsorts #854 - At the seaside / atg


5 comments:
Very fun and colorful card, Billie! I love how you placed the palm tree in the back of the Ferris wheel. Very realistic looking! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
A super colourful design and great take on our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.
B x
Perfect for our optional theme and a great combo of stamping and die cutting. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Great card for inspiring others to play along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...I love that farris wheel die!! I'm sorry my post was delayed...we were traveling to Israel on Mon/Tues (work trip for my hubby) and I thought I had all my times calculated but alas I did not!! At least I had my card uploaded in plenty of time to the C4G site. Anyway...I think this will be a fun challenge with lots of great entries coming into the gallery!! #C4G388
So fun and colorful and really love the different card shape. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Post a Comment