Sunday, October 01, 2023

Sparkles Christmas #153 - To you and yours

Sunday October 1, 2023

Hello

New month new challenge over at

Our them this month is
Christmas flowers or foliage 


 For my card I took a snowflake embossing folder and looked a little blah so took a gold embossing ink and lightly went over the raised image to give it color. I then took the My favorite things die and red and green Stampin up card stock and cut out the flower. I used Ranger in to give some color so it didn't look so flat. I added the Stampin up sentiment and used a Tech. Tues. banner die. I finished with some bling. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks /3683 - all occasions


3 comments:

Heather said...

Love those gold touches, Billie - so classy. The poinsettia looks awesome over that pretty embossing, too!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! Love the pop of brillant colour from the poinsettia onto the light background. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layered poinsettia.