Monday, October 23, 2023

Make my Monday #212 - I'm just waiting to see if my coffee

Monday October 23, 2023

Hello

It's a new challenge over at

Our theme is
Pun / funny sentiments


I chose to use this fun cute darling doggie.. I stamped on Kraft card stock and colored with copics. I used a My favorite things die to cut out and added to a scrap of Quick quite card stock. I chose a Tim Holtz sentiment.. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #77 - anything goes with animals
Critter crazy #79 - anything goes animals

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, this is so funny, Billie - and love that freaky little chihuahua, too! What a great sentiment!

Johanna said...

Had to smile at the sentiment. Such fun and the chosen image is just right.

Heather said...

He, he, he, that sentiment is too fun! I don't drink coffee, but I know many, many people who do. And if I was to drink coffee, I think this sentiment would definitely fit me! Anyway, fun card with the perfect image! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Kate said...

This little fellow sure is cute Billie, the expression on his face is priceless! Text is perfect too!! Hugs, Kate