Friday, October 13, 2023

Crafty Catz #654 - Thinking of you

Friday October 13, 2023

Hello 

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
Anything goes / Monochrome

Our sponsor is LeAnn's world 101
 
I am using the digi image bouquet. I colored with my copics. I found this piece of designer paper in my stash and thought it worked perfect for the background. I finished with some Spectrum noir glitter pen on the flowers and added some left over diamond painting drills. The sentiment is from Simon Says.


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 617 - 618 - anything goes
Jan's digi stamps - anything goes
Paper funday #58 - anything goes/opt. yellow/orange/green


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful shades of yellow gorgeous card
Have a lovely weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Beautiful happy card Billie, its just gorgeous, I love yellow.
Hope your keeping well, take care. xx

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, it radiates sunshine! The layering of the ink, the random placement of pearls and the floral image is exceptional. Thank you for sharing your gay creation with us at Jan's digi blog challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is a stunning floral image and the color palette is cheerful. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support. We would also like to invite you to share at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Monica C. said...

So pretty! I love the bold yellow of this design and you have colored the flowers beautifully.

Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps