Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner #248 Halloween fun

Wednesday October 11, 2023

Hello

New challenge over at

Our theme is
Halloween colors



                                                         Colour of Love

                                                            Last Minute Manda


 LeAnn's World 101

I am using this cute image Frank.. I colored him with copics and distressed the edge with Ranger ink and used the distress die. I dug through my DCWV book and found this bat and script and love the halloween words  on it. I thought it needed more and had this ribbon on my desk so tied a bow and added the leaves.  so cute. 


Challenges:
Krafty chicks wk 684 - stamp act wk. 1
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes

3 comments:

Cathie w said...

SO STINKIN CUTE Billie , i LOVE HIM

Lena said...

Spooktacular Billie. Love the print paper in the background. xx

Barb Finnical said...

Billie, your card is so cute! I love Halloween cards that capture the spirit of the day without being too scary. This guy is perfect. In fact, there's a challenge over at Shopping Our Stash that's called "Frankencard." He would be perfect there! Anyway, as guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday this month, I just wanted to stop over and say thank you for joining us this time! We hope you'll be back soon!