Friday, October 27, 2023

Alphabet - O - You are an original

Friday October 27, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 
Our letter this week is
O - for OWL


For my card I took a paper I made a long time ago with paint and inks. It's so pretty I didn't want to use it but thought it's perfect for coloring of an owl. So I stamped the Tech. Tues. owl and heat embossed in black. I took a twine and added a little swipe of black in along it and added it for the line he's standing on. I added a few punched twigs and the sentiment is from the set. I used Stampin up die. I added a few diamond painting drills for added bling.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #687 - all occasions



2 comments:

Carol L said...

How cute is this owl sitting on the wire!? I love how you put this original and fun card together.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! Isn’t funny how much paper we hoard cuz it’s too pretty to use? I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT