Friday, October 06, 2023

Crafty Catz #653 - Thinking thoughtful thoughts

 Friday October 6, 2023

Hello

Time for another challenge over at
Crafty Catz #653

Our theme is
Anything goes / colors of autumn


Our sponsor is The paper shelter


I used this fun image from their store. I colored her with copics and using Ranger ink and my cloud template created the sky. Wanted to give it a fall windy feel.  I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I used Authentique designer papers for the base. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks wk 684 - stamp act wk. 1
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes
We love 2 create 9 - anything goes

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, love her hair and those clouds look fabulous.
I hope your keeping very well.
Have a nice weekend. xx

Lisa said...

Super paper shelter image and terrific coloring.

Lynda said...

What a lovely blustery scene - perfect for this time of the year. A great choice of colours. xx

Renske said...

Beautiful card. Love your colouring. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Leanne said...

Great card, nicely done with the background and clouds, and of course the image is colored wonderful, always a pleasure seeing your cards, and thanks for playing our Stamp Act challenge this week, love your card. Have a Krafty Day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge