Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Cardz 4 Guyz #334 - Yeah, it's your birthday

Tuesday October 31, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
Circle card

So I am not one for making a circle shape card and so been sitting on what to do, and my hubby always tells me to "think out of the box" so as I was trying to get to sleep a few nights ago, of course my mind is on so many things but I thought about this challenge.. Then remembered this stamp set from Stampin up and in my mind I made this card.. So next morning I got up and made it. I used Ranger ink for the background. I stamped the circle SU stamp and heat embossed. Then used Paper trey ink sentiment and Simon says die and cut it out. I used some bling from SU to help hold the vellum piece down. 



 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Use your stuff #496 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #687 - all occasions


2 comments:

dj said...

Colorful and creative...I love that you created a circle themed card. It may not be an actual circular card but you nailed the circle theme for sure!! You have created creative, out side the box inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...a perfectly masculine circle card!! #C4G334

Haven_mom4 said...

Wonderful background to highlight the circles. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff