Friday, October 27, 2023

Crafty catz #656 - Baseball bear

Friday October 27, 2023

Hello

It's time for new challenge over at

Our theme is
Anything goes / any critter with 4 legs

our sponsor is  All Dressed Up

I am using baseball bear..  I colored with copics. I added my clouds with a template I made and Ranger ink. I added to a scrap of Quick quote paper. I didn't add a sentiment.. Thought it could be for a birthday, good job (baseball game) or hang in there.. sure there's more occasions 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #687 - all occasions

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome colouring Billie dont forget ADU Anything goes challenge this month till 14th nov https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com

Janette said...

Baseball Bear is an old favourite of mine Billie, so cute isn't he. Love your card.
Enjoy your weekend and stay well. xx

Lori Turner said...

super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our All Occasions week! xoxox