Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy little stampers watercolor - Grateful thankful blessed

Wednesday November 1, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at
Happy little stampers watercolor

Our theme this month is
Anything goes / Embossing


I had a dream about this card... so got up and made it. I was surprised I remembered it after a night of sleeping..  I used Ranger ink and did a soft background. I then used this awesome embossing folder and love the look. I used watercolor paper and Stampin up leaves and Altnew watercolor to give color to the leaves. I let them dry and then used the dies .  I stamped the fox from Sugar pea and using Prima watercolors painted him and die cut out.  I love that he's raking up the leaves. I added the sentiment and some bling.


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Use your stuff #496 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #148 - thanksgiving, harvest 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous card, Billie. Your dream came true! XOX