Friday, April 28, 2023

your strength - Crafty Catz #635

Friday April 28, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme (I am the host and got to chose)
ANYTHING GOES / THINGS WITH WINGS

We have no sponsor this challenge


For my card I got this new stamp set last month from Stampin up and wanted to use it. I stamped the images and die cut the background greenery. I colored the thistle with copics. I laid out the images and then punched the bird with a Martha Steward punch. I added the butterflies from SU and added some diamond drills to the centers. I added some twine and the SU sentiment. This is all added to Authentique designer paper. 


 Challenges:

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, love the Thistle, such a wonderful plant and so colourful when if blooms.
Hope you have a good weekend.xx

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, what a beautiful thistle stamp, Billie! Love those gorgeous butterflies, too. Wonderful soft coloring. A terrific card design. :-D

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie: Another fabulous card. What a wonderful background and the levels of texture and color are just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon, my friend.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful dimension on this gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx