Friday, April 14, 2023

happy birthday - Crafty Catz #633

Friday April 14, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / FOR A CHILD


Our sponsor CONIE FONG


For my card I used the image Molly's basket of love. I colored her with copics. I added her to some My Minds Eye designer papers. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and using Stampin up die and punch for the sentiment.  I added some Spectrum Noir to the flowers, bow and hair ties. I added a couple Doodlebug hearts. 

Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes



 

3 comments:

Janette said...

OMgoodness Billie she is so cute, what a lovely sweet card.xx

Mellzcraftz said...

Such a sweet card - love your colouring of the image. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Billie, Love the pink!
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs and Happy Crafting
Bridget :) x