Friday, April 21, 2023

Make a wish! - Crafty Catz #634

Friday April 21, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge this week over at
Crafty Catz #634

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / CELEBRATION

Our sponsor is 


For my card is dug through my scraps (I do test kits for Quick Quote scrapbooking company so I have lot's of scraps left over and save them ALL.. lol) All the pieces here are from QQ. I colored the cute Last minute Manda monkey birthday image with copics. I fussy cute the image out and added him to the card piece. I took a vellum sentiment and added it to the side of that piece so it would be adhered to the card. I then added to the card base. I added the brad before I adhered things down.  This little monkey makes me smile.. I think I will send this to a grand child..



 Challenges:
Crafty animals #71 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #73 - anything goes animals



5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Billie have a great week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous fun card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A fab card Billie, I love the image you used, so cute.
Have a lovely weekend, hope the sun shines for you.xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I do love all the polka dots, Billie! Fab paper choices. :-D

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Yes! A Grandchild to receive this would be perfect, fun, and colourful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT