Tuesday, April 18, 2023

a little note - Cardz 4 Guyz #320

Tuesday April 18, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

I am the host this challenge so I chose the theme
WET or DRY EMBOSSING


 I again used Stampin up products for my card. I love the fun embossing folder and makes a great background for anyone. I stamped the images on some colored card stock.. It's hard not to color and I could but I liked the look as is and figured a guy card I didn't need to do the foo foo stuff. I added the die cut piece layering it to some black and slid under the flowers. the little twine and gems completed the card.


 Challenges:

2 comments:

dj said...

A gardener is sure to love it...love your choice of colors for keeping a floral card masculine. And that embossing folder is fantastic!!
Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our masculine embossing challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G320

missgailly said...

Lovely card. Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail