Monday, April 10, 2023

Butterflies - Make My Monday #198

Monday April 10, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

I am the hose for this challenge so I chose
FRAME IT


These products are again from Stampin up.. It's a shaker card. Thought the butterfly frame made a great look for the butterflies inside and the cute filling inside. I kinda think I should of used the other side of the butterfly paper either as the frame or the backing inside.. but it's done and it's still a fun card.


 Challenges:
Four seasons - April - anything goes spring
QKR #464 - anything goes

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created shaker card, those butterflies are so pretty!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}

JoAnn said...

Love all the butterflies for your shaker card. Very pretty.