Monday, April 24, 2023

Sending Hugs - Make My Monday #199

Monday April 24, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

The theme for this challenge is
FLOWERS


I used an old OLD stamp.. I love these PSX stamps and have a few of them. I haven't used this one for quite some time. I stamped the image and colored with copics. I cut the image down and added to a piece of dark green Authentique dp. I added the My favorite things sentiment. I didn't want to add anything else as I thought it looked great as it was. Love these flowers. 


 Challenges:

2 comments:

Terri Winske said...

A beautiful image and the perfect sentiment! Isn’t it great to have those special stamps that you can go back to again and again? This is definitely one of them!! We appreciate you sharing your cardwipth us at PIP Challenges!

Lisa said...

Calla Lilies are my all time favorite flower. I really love this image and card.