Friday, April 21, 2023

thanks for being there - Alphabet - B

Friday April 21, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
B for BLACK and WHITE

For my card I used some Stampin up designer paper and the die that comes with the 12x12 paper. I added the images all over the black card stock. I added some ribbon to the bottom and stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used Spellbinder and Tech. Tues. dies and added them to the ribbon area. I finished with some left over AB diamond drills. Wouldn't these be cool  to color.. I have a few more sheets of this paper so maybe some day I will color some. 


 Challenges:
QKR #465 - anything goes

4 comments:

Sioban said...

Just black and white, this makes a nice change.

cheiro urgia said...

I absolutely love the card you've created. Those floral bits on the black background look stunning, as if they were floating around in the middle of nowhere. The shiny dots create a whimsical atmosphere, while the lower part of your card brings everything together. I like the geometrical pattern that goes well with the sentiment, and the little heart is such a lovely detail on your creation. I absolutely agree with you, it would be interesting to try this floral paper with colours. I'm looking forward to see a card with the coloured version of those blooms.

Hugs, Veronika

World of Michael Trent said...

You made a beautiful card. Nothing makes me happier than when I can make a card using just paper. Thanks for sharing it with us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

Maikreations said...

Such a great design! I love how the contrast makes the flowers stand out so much from your black background! Thank you for taking part in our "Spring" themed challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Yours Maike