Monday, April 03, 2023

Sending happy thoughts - Aud Sentiments #300

Monday April 3, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
DRY OR WET EMBOSSING / and or FLOWERS


I am glad that we're getting people back for our challenge. We are all new and I hope you all will spread the word that we're back and better.. 

For my card I used a Stampin up image and used stampin up inks. I love this stamp set. It is so much fun to use and I didn't use any copics. I guess I could if I wanted to add more color.. but I like how this came out. I used Kat Scrappiness die. I rand the card stock through an embossing folder. I added the image and the SU ribbon to the card. I stamped the sentiment and using a Spellbinder die and corner chomper added the sentinent to the ribbon and a Jubilee heart. I added a diamond painting drill to the flower center. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #657 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes
Simon says Monday - add texture



2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very pretty Billie, love the dark, rich colors, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Tangii said...

This is so pretty Billie! The flowers are just beautiful and I love the dry embossed background <3