Friday, April 07, 2023

My heart is smiling - Crafty Catz #632

Friday April 7, 2023

Hello

We are back with a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
    ANYTHING GOES / ADD SOME BLUE


Our sponsor is Polkadoodles



I am using this cute image called Holly ladybird tree... I colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink and added the Stampin up sentiment which I heat embossed. I went over the flowers with some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 



 Challenges:
Pammie's inky pinkies #2313 - anything goes
Critter crazy #73 - anything goes animal (ladybugs)
Crafty animals #71 - anything goes animal (ladybugs)
Polkadoodles - anything goes


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Happy Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Lovely card Billie and what a sweet image.
Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Most wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Doris Klein said...

What a lovely make.. but we want to see animals in the fucus.

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2