Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Take time to enjoy - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday July 14, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Bugaboo Store there is a New Release image. Called Scene it ladybug Christmas.
We have Christmas in July starting this weekend so get ready for a week full of prizes and inspiration.
Check out the design teams creations using this image over at Catch the bug.


I colored the image with copics. I went over the ornaments with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment. I used Simon Says rectangle die.  I layered it on a piece of My minds eye paper. I used a white gel pen for some high lights 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #424 - Christmas in July
Penny's paper crafty #475 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #642 - not square
Krafty chicks #515 - Christmas
My time to craft #436 - Christmas in July
Inkspirational #217 - paint or color
Allsorts wk. 580 - B (bugs, baubles)
Lil patch of crafty friends #136 - Christmas in July
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes




6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fun Christmas card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Saphron said...

This is such fun! The tree has so much texture. Lovely!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing you beautiful card at Allsorts;-))m

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Another awesome card! I love how you colored it and the image is super cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Diana Soling said...

What a cute card. That stamp is so cool. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

Nonni said...

That's a very fun an unique Christmas image and I love your vivid coloring and the clean layout of the card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!