Wednesday, July 08, 2020

2 cards to share - Crafty Gals Corner #209

Wednesday July 8, 2020

Hello.. We have another month long challenge over at

I have two cards to share. 

Our theme this month is FANTASY WORLD


One of our sponsors is Morgan's Art World


And
Our sponsor is Colour of Love


And 


Card 1
I am using the image called Eleanor and Pickles dinosaur fun from Colours of Love.. 
I colored the image with copics  I added my cloud template with Ranger ink. I used Lil inker stitch die. I stamped the My Pink Stamper sentiments. bam.. done

Challenges:
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
Time out #165 - days gone by
The paper funday #19 - anything goes / great outdoors
Scrapping 4 fun #170 - birthday
Polkadoodles wk. 27 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 14 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 27 - anything goes


                                                                      Card 2
 My second card is using the image called Your name is like honey  from Cute as a button. I colored the image with copics. I went over the wings and honey with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Simon Says honey comb with Ranger ink. I added to a dark brown piece of card stock then to the yellow card stock.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 14 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #56 - anything goes / things that fly
Digi choosday wk. 27 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 446-447 - anything goes

8 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Really cute image, you've done such a nice job coloring it (as always!) Thanks for joining the Paper Funday Challenge.
Melanie

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca.
DT Scrapping4funchallengesblog.

Sheryl said...

A cute image and great card design Billie.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful cards
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Jill V said...

That image is amazing - I love it! Thanks so much for joining us for our Days Gone By challenge at TIME OUT! Jill

Sharon Smith said...

Great cards, love the Dino!
Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday, good luck!

Madison said...

the card is so cute, i am in love with the stamp. the colouring is just great. madison

Regina said...

awesome card! Your coloaration is great!
Thanks for playing along with us this month.
Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge