Friday, July 17, 2020

Merry Christmas - Bugaboo Stamps Free Friday

Friday July 17, 2020

Hello.. Are you ready for a week long exciting time starting tomorrow over at Catch the bug.. It's time for our 
Christmas in July from Saturday July 18 - Friday 24

So today we have a Free Friday image to get you started in case you don't have a Bugaboo image.. said no one ever.. I think we all have them .. 


This image is Deacon Elf Presents  I colored the image with copics. I used a My favorite things stitch die. I dug through some scraps and just added to the sides to give more colors. I added the Simon says sentiment which is heat embossed. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops in the centers. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
My time to craft #436 - Christmas in July
Inkspirational #217 - paint or color
Lil patch of crafty friends #136 - Christmas in July
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - for a child
Cute card Thursday #643 - stitching





2 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

ps... Happy Christmas in July

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x