Friday, July 31, 2020

hip, hip, hooray - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday July 31, 2020

Hello everyone.. Today it's the end of July.. Hope all is going well with y'all..

It was a quiet go nowhere summer for us.  So had time to do some watercolor paintings and card making.. I hope you're able to be creative.

I have a card to share using the Free Friday image from
Check out the design teams creations using this image over at


This image is called Curly hair boy.. I used copics to color him and used copic 0 and wet a scrap of denim to give texture to his overalls. I used Simon says rectangle die and digging through my scraps found some pieces to create the background. I added the Reverse Confetti hip, hip, hooray and the Paper Pretties happy birthday. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops to the center. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #59 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 30
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #462
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #518 - anything goes


1 comment:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT