Friday, July 10, 2020

Gnome for the holidays - Crafty Catz #514

Friday July 10, 2020

Hello.. It's challenge time over at Crafty Catz #514.. 
I have a card to share

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES / OPT. CHRISTMAS


Our sponsor is Star Jam Lines


I am using the image Christmas Gnomes sing.  Aren't they just the cutest. I am loving gnomes and seen some really cute ones out there. I colored the image with copics. I then used Simon Says rectangle die. I used Lawn Fawn sentiment across the top and added the image to a piece of DCWV dp. I tied twine along the end and took a Tim Holtz tag and stamped the Simon Says sentiment and leaves with Stampin Up ink and using Ranger ink went around the edges. I added some twine and added to the card. I took Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and added to the sparkler, gloves and heart.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Shopping our stash #424 - Christmas in July
Creative moments #194 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #642 - not square
Krafty chicks #515 - Christmas
Crafting happiness #56 - anything goes
My time to craft #436 - Christmas in July

9 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, hope your keeping well. This is a gorgeous card, so cute I love this image.xx

tilly said...

These gnomes are just so cute, and such a lovely card xx

Furrbster said...

This is really lovely.

Hugz Tinz

Leanne said...

Another awesome Gnome card, you are a master, great job love the coloring and thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

And, I love this card too! Those gnomes are super charming!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT (See you over at our other blog Always Fun Challenges, Teamie!!)

Debbie said...

Lovely card Billie
Debbie x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thank you so much for playing along last week at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

OlgaB said...

This is just an adorable image!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a cute image on your card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie