Saturday, July 18, 2020

Catch the bug Day 1 - Christmas in July

   Saturday July 18, 2020


Before we start this weeks Christmas in July.. We want to dedicate this week to one of our design team members we just lost recently. Julie Temple. She has been on the design team since 2011. She will be missed in more ways than one.  She was taken too soon. We have some of her cards that Catch the bug will be sharing that she has done in the past. I hope you enjoy and get inspiration and hug your loved ones as you never know when God will be calling them home. 
Each person is given the gift of time on this earth... to live.. to learn.. to love.. and to leave a legacy. 




 Today at  Catch the bug is Day 1 of our Christmas in July.. 

We have a whole week of fun challenges for you. 
Check out today's theme below



I am using the image called Christmas Kidz 01.  I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added to a piece of Quick quote scrap. I stamped the post from Simon Says onto a piece of QQ scrap. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments inside and fussy cut the image out. I added to the side. I didn't want the post just to be left hanging in air so I cut some snow piles and using Puffy embossing powder created a couple snow mounds for the post to sit in. I added some hearts. I like the post shows the way to Santa's work shop.. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
My time to craft #436 - Christmas in July
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - for a child
C.R.A.F.T. #564 - Christmas / humorous
Cute card Thursday #643 - stitching
(Pin)spirational #267 - Christmas in July

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Just love the colors. Actually is perfect for a military person.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card Billie love the image and it is so horrid about Julie yes taken far too early. thanks for sharing in our Christmas challenge at Craft this week and good luck

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très jolie petite carte de Noël.
Belle coloration.
MaryannG

Sheryl said...

What an adorable image, it is beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}