Friday, July 31, 2020

A girl can't have too many - Colour Crazy Week 30

Friday July 31, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at

Our theme is the usual.


                           Our sponsor this week is


I am using the image A girl can't have too many.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the flower and buttons with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some twine and added Quick Quote distress ink around the edge. Then added to a strip of QQ designer paper. I added an epoxy dot.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #59 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #125 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 30 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #518 - anything goes


3 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

So so true a girl can never have too many. Great card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Just popping back to say Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper