Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Guest Designer - Word Art Wednesday Wk. 450-451

Wednesday July 29 - August 11, 2020

Hello.. This is the last of my Guest Design run over at 
this is for Wk. 450-451

The theme is ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for the opportunity to be the guest designer for the month of July. It's been fun. 

The scripture was given to me it's from 2 Peter 3:9

My bible version says: The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 

For my card I used this Prima designer paper. I added some red/black/gold rayon thread. I used My favorite things die and using Ranger ink went around the edge. I added some foam dots to the back and added over the thread. I added some sequins, pearls, and to the center of some sequins added Nuvo drops.  It's a little busy but I think it works.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #138 - Christmas in July / anything goes
All fun #12 - anything goes/ opt. colors
Crafting happiness #59 - anything goes
Tuesday throwdown #462 - favorite embellishment (sequins w/nuvo drops)
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome card Billie. Great embellishments and again your Nuvo drops don't explode...I just don't understand...what fun is that?

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful card! I love that scripture too! Congratulations on your guest dt position! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Wendy said...

Hi Billie, I love your colorful background paper and your sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Lovely card Billie! Great embellishment choice!

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Stay crafty!
HandmadeByTasha DT

Blog | Instagram | YouTube