Friday, July 24, 2020

Latte Love - Colour Crazy Challenge Week 29

Friday July 24, 2020

Hello my friends.
 I have a card to share from our challenge over at

Our theme is the usual. ANYTHING GOES


                             Our sponsor is CREATFUL HEART DESIGN


This image is called Latte Love.. I colored the image with copics. I added some Quick quote chalk ink around the edges. I added this to a piece of heart designer paper. I was going to add a sentiment but thought that the card was great as it was and you can just write Happy birthday on the inside. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Alphabet challenge - H for hungry (favorite food)  Cupcake and Latte pretty much says it all..
Scrapping 4 fun #171 - birthday
Crafty friends #140 - birthday
Crafting happiness #58 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes


7 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is a fun card,

Hugz Tinz

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful card! Love the elements you used and colored so beautifully. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Janis Lewis said...

Yummy card! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Challenge Blog Owner

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! I agree with you the cupcake and coffee does pretty much say it all! This would be my perfect meal anytime of the day! This is such a great image and I love the happy color palette! What a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge "H" is for Hungry!
Rachelle - DT : )

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Sneha for Dezaroimpreus said...

great card with absolutely wonderful design! thanks for sharing your work with us at https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/
DT Sneha