Wednesday, April 15, 2020

You're so stinkin' cute - Creations in Pink #21

Wednesday April 15, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Creations in Pink #21

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / JUST USE LOT'S OF PINK


Our sponsor this month is THE PAPER SHELTER



This is my card using the image called Adorable spring piglet.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template / stencil and Ranger ink. I used Lil inker stitch die. I added to a piece of Polkadoodles designer paper and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added an epoxy heart. I used an Artistro glitter pen on the butterfly, her hair heart, flower centers. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #37 - anything goes with animals
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with DP
Inkspirational #210 - spring
Lemon shortbread #117 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 434-435 - anything goes
As you like it - animals or people (I like both.. I like people for this card cause you have different hair colors, expressions and fun scenes)
QKR stampede #393 - anything goes
Make my Monday #120 - spring flowers
Crafting happiness #44 - anything goes / opt. butterflies






11 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What another sweet card, Billie! I love your image that has been beautifully colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Dawn said...

Another Sweet & lovely little card Billie!
Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Marina said...

Cute scene and I love that sentiment and the little heart. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal! How adorable is this, great sentiment too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling image and super sweet card, Billie. Thanks SO much for sharing in our challenge.

By the way, there's a HUGE Blog Hop taking place (if you didn't already know), you can find details on my blog. www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring...love the hair and clouds especially.

Janis Lewis said...

So Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Brenda said...

This is such a beautiful little scene, I love the cloudy background. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Basslady said...

a very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Lisa J said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/