Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Love you - Happy Mother's Day - Crafty Sentiment

Tuesday April 28, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is 
FOR A GIRL


I hope you're all doing good and been able to get in some crafting time in and now with spring and being stuck at home getting gardening in for those with spring time weather. It's sure been a rough few months but being retired we are pretty much home a lot anyhow. I do like being able to get up and go out if I want but that as you know has been halted. I do miss my bible study and bible art / stamping with friends.. but better safe than sorry. Stay safe, Stay strong.

This is my card using the image called Butterfly friends..  I colored the image with copics. I then used My favorite things round corner rectangle die. I added this to an old piece of designer paper. Not even sure who it's from. I added the Mama elephant stamped sentiments and some epoxy hearts. 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 436-437 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - flower power
Little red wagon #546 - April showers
Krafty chicks #504 - all occasions
Scrapping 4 fun #165 - embossing folder / die cuts
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 9 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #46 - anything goes / opt. occupations
Shopping our stash #419 - happy mother's day

6 comments:

Kate said...

Ohhhh! Your bear is so sweet! What an adorable card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon with another project this week! I've enjoyed your creations!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable, great coloring on your cute bear.

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet! Love how you colored her fur. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Aww!! what a sweet and adorable image, I love how you created the fur on this little bear.
Lovely Mother's Day card, thank you for sharing it with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

valscraftings said...

Such a cute image and fab card!

Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges DT Val x

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 17 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!