Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Water you up to? - Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes

Tuesday April 14, 2020

Hello. It's Tuesday so we have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



This image that I chose to use is called Primrose on the sea.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used My favorite things stitch die. I took the white card base and using Newton's nook stencil and Ranger ink created the waves. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I used a white gel pen for the flower centers.
Challenges:
Jan's digi stamps #11 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #117 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #260 - anything goes /opt. photo
Word art Wednesday wk. 434-435 - anything goes
As you like it - animals or people (I like both.. I like people for this card cause you have different hair colors, expressions and fun scenes)
Alphabet challenge - A - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 15 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 8 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #44 - anything goes / opt. butterflies
Try it on Tuesday - fun with stencils

14 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

The stenciled water is perfect, love how that happy face is "floating" around , great card! Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge.
Melanie

Jan Mahew said...

Billie- Love the freckles and the flowery swim cap! What a cute card with an equally cute sentiment! Thank you so much for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11! Good luck and be safe.
Hugs,

Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digital Stamp Shop)

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a fun summer card. I don't know how swimming will work if we have to keep 6 feet apart and yet be safe, lol. Great water.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What an adorable image! I love the stenciled background pattern and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us for our 10th anniversary at the Alphabet Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a cute card and I LOVE that main image! You have framed the little scene perfectly with the top/bottom pattern stripes! Thanks so much for sharing this with us for our 10th Anniversary at the Alphabet Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Sheryl said...

I love this. The image is brilliant - so cheerful.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digi Stamps DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Valerie-Jael said...

What a beautiful card you have created, so happy. Just right for times like these. And thanks for linking to TIOT, Valerie

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Billie! I love your wonderful and serene card! And I also love that adorable image. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
Hugs,
Lori (DT)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Billie! What a sweet card! You really have coloured this so well - I have only ever seen topics demonstrated! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Squirrel x said...

Now that is how I feel most days, in need of a life-saver! Gorgeous make for our Animals v People theme, thanks so much for joining in the AYLI fun. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Brenda said...

I love your card design, perfect for the cute little beauty. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Creative world said...

Beautiful card.Love the background....thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper