Sunday, April 26, 2020

Picked with love - Always Fun Challenge #160

Monday April 27, 2020

Hello..It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is EMBOSSING FOLDERS



This is my card. I used a fun embossing folder and bright orange card stock (I know on my computer it looks yellow) and I spritzed the card stock with water then ran through my Vagabon machine. I set it aside. I then stamped the Simon Says image and colored with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I fussy cut the image out. I stamped the Simon says sentiment and the Mama elephant sentiment with Stampin up ink and cut out and added to the card. I love the fun brightness of this card and perfect for that special mother.

Challenges:
The paper girls #198 - girl time
Lemon shortbread #118 - anything goes
(Pin)spiration #261 - anything goes / photo  - colors
Creative moments #189 - anything goes / flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 436-437 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - flower power
Little red wagon #546 - April showers
As you like it - favorite non bd occasion - (mothers day - with my mother being gone now since 2007 - I would love to still be able to send her a card for mothers day)

Krafty chicks #504 - all occasions
Scrapping 4 fun #165 - embossing folder / die cuts
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes






9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is gorgeous. LOVE IT.

Furrbster said...

This is lovely - liking that layout,

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Lori Turner said...

What a pretty, spring card Billie! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Kate said...

So pretty and perfect for spring!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Koraliki Beaty said...

wow such a nice card. Good luck. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

Sarah said...

What a beautiful and vibrant Mothers Day card. Thank you ever so much for sharing at AYLI this time. Sarah DT

Lynne said...

A lovely colourful card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Also, Blogger will only allow me to comment on so many posts, then it keeps asking me to prove I’m not a robot ☹ Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

...and thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper