Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hip Hip, Hooray! Aud Sentiments #249 10th BIRTHDAY

Thursday April 16-27, 2020

Hello.. I hope you are all ok and doing still distancing yourselves. We are just hanging out at home as we should. Walking the dogs and so glad we live in the country and away from people.  I will be glad when we can get to visit family and friends but with my husbands health issues it's going to have to be a long time before we even try it as I don't even want to think of him getting sick. 
Stick with it. Think positive and let's all do our part.. 

Now on to this challenge at Aud Sentiments #249  
It's our 10th Birthday!! woo hoo ..

Our theme is BIRTHDAY AND SENTIMENT


We have two sponsors  


                                         

I am using the image from LeAnns called Party.. I colored the image with copics. I went over different areas with the Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added her to a piece of My minds eye designer paper. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used SS scallop die and My favorite things banner die.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 434-435 - anything goes
As you like it - animals or people (I like both.. I like people for this card cause you have different hair colors, expressions and fun scenes)
Sweet stampin - bake off
Crafting happiness #44 - anything goes / opt. butterflies
Digi choosday wk. 15 - anything goes



7 comments:

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Great card Billie and lovely image. You've got the right attitude I think, we need to keep going and keep strong until the restrictions are lifted and life feels a bit more normal. Keep smiling.
Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Billy! Sweet image, beautiful colouring and lovely design, perfect entry for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin' so pleased you chose to play along this week.
Chris
x

Lynne said...

A lovely card and birthday scene. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous fun card! Great colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Elaine

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie great coloring and the sentiment being raised/popped looks awesome.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute birthday card! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog