Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Today is all about you - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday April 7, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


This is my card using the image Your the best..  I colored her with copics. I wasn't sure what colors to do the dress so thought why not rainbow.. It's always a safe choice. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used a Simon Says rectangle die to cut her out. I added to a piece of Quick Quote scrap. I stamped the Mama Elephant and My Favorite Things sentiments and Stampin up ink. I added some epoxy hearts and dots. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to her dress and flowers.

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - beauty of nature
Cute card Thursday #628 - anything goes
Creative fingers #183 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 14 - anything goes
QKR stampede #392 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with DP
Love to scrap #132 - for the girls
Inkspirational #210 - spring
Allsorts wk. 566/7 - something old-something new (old-copics/new-epoxy heart)
Crazy 4 challenges #529 - colors/autism
Crafting happiness #43 - anything goes / Easter

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card for Mother's Day. The rainbow dress is so "in" right now.

Kathleen said...

A cute, fun image and a great background, with some lovely colours and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue. challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful rainbow color dress on her. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

My name is Erika. said...

She is such a cutie! I love her colored striped summery dress. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

Such a sweet fun creation, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts Easter challenge.

B x

Meggymay said...

A sweet and cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Mervi said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dorlene Durham said...

Great choice with the rainbow dress. Very cute card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x