Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Hey cutie - Happy birthday - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday April 21, 2020

Hello.. I am back with a card to share for the current challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments.

Our theme for this week is HAPPY BIRTHDAY


This cute image is called Annabel party girl.. I found a scrap of this fun background paper so I used those colors to color her with my copics. I used a round corner rectangle My favorite things die to cut her out.  I also had this Paper Trey Ink scallop die cut.. I really lucked out finding these in my stash. I stamped the Mama Elephant sentiment with Stampin up ink. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with DP
Hand stamped sentiments #337 - photo inspiration
Polkadoodles wk. 16 - anything goes
QKR #394 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #45 - anything goes / purple
The paper girls #198 - girl time







4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Her rainbow dress is darling! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so cute with your rainbow of colors.

brrenwick said...

Well isn't she a sweet and sassy little girl...she reminds me of my beloved Rainbow Bright doll! Thank you for creating with us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Adorable image! Love the bright colors you used. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie