Friday, April 03, 2020

Today I caught myself smiling - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday April 3, 2020

Hello.. Today I made a card using the Free Friday image over at Bugaboo Stamps.

Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.


This image is called Bunny 1.. I colored the image with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Simon Says rectangle die to cut it out. I used some designer paper from My minds eye. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and added a couple hearts. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Try it on Tuesday - beauty of nature
Craft rocket #69 - furry friends
Fab 'n' funky #475 - weather
Cute card Thursday #628 - anything goes
My time to craft #429 - Easter cuties
Crafty animals #37 - anything goes with animals
Craftyhazelnut's pattern paper April - anything goes with dp

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your bunny is adorable in the brown. Great sentiment and those wonderful clouds.

Janis Lewis said...

Love the ladybugs! Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Billie, what an adorable card! Love bothe the cute image and the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card and that bunny is so cute and I love that sentiment too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x

Lisa J said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT