Saturday, April 18, 2020

If friends were flowers - Catch the bug - BINGO

Saturday April 18, 2020

Hello friends.. I have a card to share for the weekly challenge going on over at Catch the bug...

This week our theme is BINGO


Here's the BINGO card



So I chose the row.. Stitching  / Twine  / Sentiment
I used the image called If friends were flowers.  I colored the image with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I cut it down and added to a piece of Stampin up paper that I die cut with the My favorite things stitch die. I added some Stampin up banners to the sides and the twine. I added to a white card base. I finished with some gems.


Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #164  - Easter / spring
Make my Monday #120 - spring flowers
Crafting happiness #44 - anything goes / opt. butterflies
Shopping our stash #418 - happy Easter/passover/spring
Creative fingers #184 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 568 - flowers / showers
Sweet stampin - bloomin wonderful



8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, Billie! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

brenda said...

Such a pretty floral creation with really striking colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely card Billie, great layout and use of the twine. Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge.
Cindy

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

So pretty and soft! The colors are fabulous, and the embellishments really add to the impact of the focal details. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful SPring card, love the sentiment!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is an awesome card.

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/