Monday, August 07, 2017

thanks

Monday August 7, 2017
 
Well this is the second "thanks" card that I made.. I had this awesome Poppy stamp and die from Technique Tuesday so I embossed in black and used my Zig markers and colored it. I took Ranger ink and created the blue background. I dug through my scrap box and found some great greens so I die cut some Stampin up leaves and used SU inks.  The "thanks" is My Favorite Things die and also a scraps. (I always save small scraps so I can die cut leaves/flowers/sentiments)  I cut it 5 times to give strength and I like the thickness it gives. I then added Wink of Stella. .. it really sparkles in real life..  I completed this with gold Nuvo drops.
I am pleased with how this came out.  
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 294-295 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenges #397 - summer/bright
Come and get it - time to die (die cuts)
HeARTful stamping - use scraps
Crafting from the heart #171 - anything goes
Ooh la la #234 - anything goes



4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the dimension going on in the lovely design!

Linby said...

I love poppies and this is a beauty - love your design. (I keep scraps for leaves too lol!).
Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Wynn said...

Beautiful I love how the poppy 'pops'....you just want to pick it. Poppies are one of my fave flowers. They grow wild here by the side of the field near my home. Thank you for joining our challenge at OLL Wynn DT

Monika Reeck said...

ooh wooow the flower is vibrant and steal my eyes
and the sentiment in red
I never made
and will remember this
coool looking your flower card my friend
love this too