Sunday, August 13, 2017

<< YOU ARE AWESOME>>

Sunday August 13, 2017
 
Ok this is the last card I made using the stamp block, ink, water technique by Jennifer McGuire.. I used a smaller block.
Well that left a big area of nothing.. So I took my Simon Says stripe stamp and stamped in black and cut in small strips. I added them to the card. I added the Tech. Tuesday sentiment and some Nuvo drops.. I mounted it on a piece to teal card stock and attached to a white card base. 
 My hubby didn't like the stripes but the more I look at it I do. I don't know what else I could of done. I didn't want to cut the image down so this was option I came up with.. What would you have done?
 
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 294-295 - anything goes
Inky chicks #86 - sentiment vs. image
(Pin)spirational #196 - color
Sugar pea design #34 - colors
Dragonfly journeys #98 - neon




5 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the colors!! I need to try that technique!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

cooolll the water ink and block on your card looks coool
and I love that strip paper added
great looking and sweet card for manly or ladies
nice design my frind
jump again now ..have only a bit time till lunch time hehe

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Another great card using that awesome technique and I really like the color combo you used with all of the black embellishments. Very cool! Thanks so much for joining my Keen on Neon blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Ardyth said...

I would say you rocked that technique! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea's Mix it Up Challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper