Thursday, August 03, 2017

Thanks

Thursday August 3, 2017
 
I have a friend who requested some "Thank you" cards.. so I will be making her some. This is the first card I made. I wasn't sure what I wanted to create and since she a request  5 that she wants in August that leaves me time to think. So this will be fun to make some "thank you" cards. I need to put on my thinking cap.. She doesn't care for cutesy stuff so we'll see what I can create.
For my first card I used a scrap of Quick quote DP and my Reverse Confetti die. I then stamped Simon Says thanks.. I water colored a piece of water color paper set it aside to dry then didn't want to wait so I used my head gun.. and using the Stampin up butterfly die cut it out twice and laid it on two SU die cut leaves.. I added some Nuvo drops and called it done.
 
Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #170 - anything goes
Ooh la la #234 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Inky chicks #86 - use sentiment instead of image
Penny's paper-crafty #340 - anything goes
Color throwdown #454 - colors
Crafty creations #346 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 294-295 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #51 - things that fly



12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love your butterfly, great designed card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 340 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your butterfly in the variegated throwdown colors! So pretty! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful! I need to have a stash of Thank you cards, thanks for the reminder.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card with us. Have an awesome week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Beautiful thank you card and just love the butterfly. Thank you for joining our challenge over at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful use of the pretty butterfly - it just pops off the card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
what a wonderful thanks card.
Your created background card is such a wonderful colour.
Love your super butterfly.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Vickie Z said...

Fun card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Helen x

Monika Reeck said...

ah sweet
love the colors of your butterfly
and love the shape of your card Billie
nice sketch and nice color combo
Beautifully made my friend

Cards by Beckie said...

A beautiful card. I love the shape of your card. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x