Sunday, August 20, 2017

A friend is someone who knows - a tag for Raelene

Sunday August 20, 2017
 
My daughter showed me a tag she liked.  I think she found it on Facebook.. I don't know who created the beautiful tag she showed me.. I wish I did so if it's one of you that frequent my blog.. please let me know..
 I pretty much followed the colors, sentiment, leaves and flowers.. I did use different flowers even though I had the Simon says stamps she used but her tag must of been larger cause it would of been to crowded on this tag. I just happened to have the same sentiment but hers was smaller. I did add Nuvo drops to the card and some dots from SS.. I colored the background with Ranger inks. I colored the flowers with Zig markers. I added ribbon and called it done.
 (I added Ranger micro distress glaze paste over the inked background so it wouldn't show finger prints when touched.. should I add before I stamped the leaves or after???? I added before and was hard to get the leaves darker.)
 
I love this tag and it's off to my daughter Raelene..
 
 View of the ribbons  its variegated and love the colors

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Word art Wednesday wk. 296-297 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #97 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 33 - anything goes
Pile it on #133 - recycle or for a child (for my child)
HeARTful stamping - anything goes



10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is really beautiful, Billie! Jo x

Marjeta said...

Beautiful greeting cards. I love these colours.
Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
Marjeta, GD

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the colors!! The flowers are so beautiful!! What a gorgeous tag this is!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lia said...

Wow Billie, this is amazing. Such bright colours and beautiful background!
Lia, DT S4F

Sollan said...

Your tag is stunning and I love your coloring. Thank you for playing with us us in Scrapping4fun challenges. I look forward to see you come back and play with us again.
Sollan, S4fun DT member.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Stunning tag, love your colours, stamping and the sentiment
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Billie, the sentiment is beautiful and I love the flowers and background,the whole design is stunning! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bev said...

Beautifully coloured rose. I love your colour choice. Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a beautiful tag and the Nuvo drops look like little drops of dew. Thanks so very much for dropping by and joining us at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

K M Meena Herale said...

WOW...what a stunning tag, awesome colours. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT